Commercial Visual Demo
A Guy You’ll Listen To…
• Warm • Friendly • Authoritative •
You have a job to do. You need someone to help communicate a Message, a Feeling, a Truth, a Statement. Or maybe you need a sinister Master Mind, goofy Ghoul or serious Tough Guy for your cartoon, animation or video game. My job is to make your job easier by providing high quality VO that meets your schedule and exceeds your expectations.
I have years of prior experience in IT Development and know how to size up a project and deliver the goods. Whether it’s commercial, narration, e-learning, audio tours, animation or video games, I’m here to help.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
4 1 5 | 6 0 8 | 9 7 2 2
Training / Experience / Special Skills
- 3 years voiceover training at Voice One in San Francisco, CA.
- 1.5 years voiceover training at VoiceTrax in Sausalito, CA.
- Advanced and Professional voiceover training at the Berkeley Repertory School of Theatre.
- Improv trainining at BATS Improv in San Francisco.
- Ongoing studies at Seydways Acting Studios in San Francisco.
- Conversational fluency in French – with Parisian accent
- Some Spanish
- Excellent David Attenborough impersonation
- Background in I.T. development.
- Microphone: Sennheiser MKH-416, CAD Equitek E100S
- Live Session: Source Connect
- Software: Twisted Wave, iZotope RX7, Nectar, Ozone
Testimonials / Advisories
“Fran’s like a party in a 3 piece suit” – Sally Clawson, Owner Voice One Training
“Don’t get cocky” – Fran’s mom
“Plays well with others, all by himself” – Anonymous
“Great at taking directions” – Google Maps
© 2020 by Fran Lundy VO